Friday, October 10, 2008

Nerd Girl


Nerd Girl
Originally uploaded by Little Li
Ok, so it's not really a clear picture, more of a tease. Lisa ordered our vinyl banner and for some reason this makes me feel like we're official. We've got signage! This banner will be gracing our booth at the Bazaar Bizarre in the Austin Maker's Faire. The event is going to be tons of fun, anyone in and around Austin should go.

I've been very busy keeping up with school, so it's been hard to post updates on the blog. I know, it's been a month! If I had updated, it would have been, "Read a bunch of stuff for school. Didn't sew a darn thing."

This weekend I did carve out time to finish up some last minute items (apathy bird pouches and book clutches). They should be done on the weekend then I can get back to reading for school before NEXT weekend.

People who know me know that I'm a worrier. I've been pretty nervous about the BB. We've done shows before, but this will be by far the biggest. Are we bringing enough product? Enough business cards? Are our prices reasonable? What if the weekend is a bust?

The only thing I can really do is my best and learn from this experience. Thankfully, Lisa doesn't get worked up like I do. She'll keep me grounded. We're a wonderful nerdy team. See you at the Bazaar Bizarre!

No comments: